jocularity

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Since Kidoggy is out drowning worms,I thought I'd throw one out to get things started.

Three Blondes were walking in the woods and came upon tracks.
The first one said"look it's Deer tracks".The second one said"No it's Wolf tracks"
and before the third one could answer,they got hit by a train. :cool:

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
My Ex had two Shar-Pei dogs.One named Junior had to go to
The Vet. so often I called him"Buttstick" cause first thing the Vet.
did was take his Temp.And "Buttstick" was born.Till the day
she left I used that name.Ha!,Ha! :cool:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

• Haha
Reactions: dirtclod Az.

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mrs. Pelosi and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.
Was it a Backhand?Lol! :cool:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
How did the Fishin' and camping trip go? :cool:
went good . caught lots of bows and bull trout and a few whitefish.most were only 10-12 inches but did catch a few around 15 inches also. no big ones this trip but all in all, a good trip.
had a black bear sniffing round our camp but he never paid us a visit in the night.

did get a chance to use my new (this spring ) exo 3500. lov this pack but did notice this trip they put a female snap where a male snap should be.

and my new paria tent the forgot to sew one corner strap on.

no big deal on either , I improvised and made it work.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads

“Talking Dog for Sale.”

Intrigued, he walks in.

“So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog.

“I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.”

The guy is flabbergasted.

He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?”

The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”