Official Post Padding Thread

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Been gone a long time ive tried to call him send emails and many pm's I fear something happened to him. I hope not but he just dropped off the face of the earth
That's what I fear also. Cause he was so active and then just bam he was gone

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
I can only post from my phone, I apparently don’t know my password to access from anything else. I never log out somehow I did on my iPad. Why do I need a password for everything! I use the same one for as many things as I can so I don’t have to write down 500 passwords.

Last edited:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Changing a password isn't that hard even if you forgot what yours is.

I actually do it all the time with all the passwords that I try to remember and all the different requirements from those sites that require them. Some allow special caracters $$%##^&***( so don't, some allow numbers 1344556 some don't, some allow capitol lettersJLJIHOU some don't.

It gets confusing

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Anybody ever hear what happened to MM

I had his email and sent several messages several years ago. They didn't come back as a bad address, but never got an answer. He lived in western Washington and was farming as far as I remember. We talked several time on the phone too. Checked my old files, but couldn't find anything. We had a lot in common...collected and shot BP lever guns and reloading. Too bad, I miss his input for sure.

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Changing a password isn't that hard even if you forgot what yours is.

I actually do it all the time with all the passwords that I try to remember and all the different requirements from those sites that require them. Some allow special caracters $$%##^&***( so don't, some allow numbers 1344556 some don't, some allow capitol lettersJLJIHOU some don't.

It gets confusing
I went into setting to change my password but I can’t because I don’t remember my password...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I had his email and sent several messages several years ago. They didn't come back as a bad address, but never got an answer. He lived in western Washington and was farming as far as I remember. We talked several time on the phone too. Checked my old files, but couldn't find anything. We had a lot in common...collected and shot BP lever guns and reloading. Too bad, I miss his input for sure.
Yeah me and him messaged back and forth a lot to talk about C&R guns. We both collect them always had good conversations over messaging.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I went into setting to change my password but I can’t because I don’t remember my password...
The next time you are on a computer log out and then when you try to log back in click the forgot password link. But first go into Settings and make sure that your email is correct.

You could even do it on a phone but if you use another way to connect to the forum you will have at least a backup to get back on if something is screwed up.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
There was another guy on here that up and vanished over night. "Hogsfly" Just had his knee replaced and was about to go back to work. Up and nothing... I fear he passed.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
There was another guy on here that up and vanished over night. "Hogsfly" Just had his knee replaced and was about to go back to work. Up and nothing... I fear he passed.
I remember him as well was on the fitness thread everyday then bam gone

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Yep. I've reached out several times and even surfed the interweb for deaths. :-(
No luck, which can be good or bad depending. He also vanished from another forum at this time as well.