Your Best White Tail Buck...

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Post them up! I had a great time chasing those things earlier this month, and well now I am thinking about how to do it a bit more in coming falls. Let me see them!

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
BA12E1A7-6B5D-4152-A8F8-E01B12452701.jpeg
this is my best, and it’s embarrassing, given the extreme effort I’ve invested to kill a big whitetail. I’m committed to doing it only with a bow. I’ve spent over 300 hours in a stand many seasons, hunted numerous states and Canada, but it just never came together. The main obstacle is that the area I live in has the highest hunter density in Minnesota, and it’s just really hard for bucks to get any age on them

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
Not my best, but most recent. Montana buck I shot yesterday in the NW part of the state on public land.

I've been hunting NW Montana for whitetails since 1979 and really enjoy hunting them in the mountains where they never see an ag field their entire lives. Going to help my family the rest of the season here. Hopeful we find a couple more good bucks.

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
Not my best, but most recent. Montana buck I shot yesterday in the NW part of the state on public land.

I've been hunting NW Montana for whitetails since 1979 and really enjoy hunting them in the mountains where they never see an ag field their entire lives. Going to help my family the rest of the season here. Hopeful we find a couple more good bucks.

Nice buck, always thought it would be cool to hunt a mountain “wild” whitetail. I have killed truck loads of them down here on the “south side of hell” aka South Texas…I don’t hunt them for myself much anymore, my wife and kids , my buddies and my kids friends do all the killing the last few years. I just can’t get that excited about it anymore, but a mountain buck sounds intriguing 🤔