Yeap another one

bowhiker

Feb 10, 2014
Washington
This is the way I should have started on the forum. I currently reside in Washington, but was born and raised a Missouri boy. Left there to spend a little time with the few the proud, THE MARINES. After there spent sometime back home in Missouri, then moved to Kentucky. So, I'm all about bass and whitetail bucks. I did a little tournament bass fishing around the midwest before up and leaving to come to Washington. Since about 92 I have pretty much chase big game with my bow. I do break the rifle out to shoot some song dogs though. Now that I'm out here, these elk and mule deer really have me hooked. I've really only recently got serious about mule deer. I've been huntin blacktail, but for me the mulies are where it's at. I do get out and do some shotgunning for turkey, ducks, geese, and pheasant too. I do enjoy camping and fishing with my kids when their time allows(sports). The rest of my time is spent working as a facility maintenance engineer.

Thanks for opening up a section to introduce myself. I have already read some valuable information here, so I hope I will be able to provide some advice to others as well. Share the wealth.

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
Welcome to EF, thanks for serving our country. Good Luck on your hunts! Where in Washington? I'm right on the border of OR-WA