Workout Tunes!

lang

Nov 11, 2013
I like everything above, but have started going more folk rock, Mumford and Sons, Elle King, X Ambassadors, Alpha Rev, Black Keys.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am going to break this one out again. This is a fun thread.

Lately I have been doing a combination Third Day and Creed. Weird combo I know...

Reactions: dan maule

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Running: sometimes nature, but if I have music is has to be up-tempo
Lifting: old style R&R. to keep the test flowing. lol

usually old style country or talk radio outside of that.

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
Fun thread, but I grab ear plugs and go mute during workouts, for some reason it immediately focuses me. I'm fine with audiobooks in the rig and listening to tunes while woodworking, but during the workout I don't want to hear anything and really need my foam green plugs from the shop.

rock on all

DU4LIFE25

Sep 24, 2015
Wisconsin
I usually run with Dropkick Murphy's, Halestorm, maybe a little AC/DC. If I need to slow it down a notch I'll turn to Reckless Kelly, Drake White or some other country that's a little upbeat.

CrisGudvin

Jun 11, 2018
I usually listen to power metal or alternative metal
Bullet for my Valentine, Architects, ARCH ENEMY
I do not know why but I'm calm down with this music and I'm better focused

Zoi

Nov 7, 2020
I watch Podcast when I'm in my garage working out or listen while hiking. I'll also put Pandora on while hiking too. What station depends on my mood.
I am listening to podcasts while training and among my friends it`s also popular instead of music just, I like to listen to different podcasts (psychology, science, relationships) but when I train, logically that it must be something uplifting for my workout spirit and useful as health&sport topic so I chose nutrition or medicine topics like these podcasts but you know guys, i have another problem - I train a lot but I almost cannot see the result of it, I follow my training program made for me by my sports coach and I`m sure I do workout technically correctly (I've been taught), maybe the reason in my asthenic body type, I guess I need a help of some more serious sports supplements than protein powder just (I use only it), I heard about injections with peptides, planned to do and found a site https://paradigmpeptides.com/product/bacteriostatic-water-buy-from-paradigm-peptides/ What do you think, guys? Should I try it? It`s so frustrating to see nothing but train so hard

Last edited:

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I don't need music when I'm working out, but really enjoyed it when I ran. I had to give that up because of arthritis, but I remember the most inspirational tune was the sound track for "The Last of the Mohicans". I literally reached the point where I was running on air when I listened to the drum-beat from the canoe chase scene, and felt like Grandmaster Chun ( when he ran on the water in the Remo Williams movie).

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
When i was running alot id listen to country, rock or techno. Things with good beats to set a tempo.

Now lifting ,riding the stationary, running elliptical i listen to youtube videos or tv hunting/fishing shows