Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Lot of fall clean up projects around the house last few days. On the to a cabin on a lake in the UP to do some fishing for a long weekend.

Reactions: THelms

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Extremely sore and in a kind of mental fog all morning so I decided to treat my body to a rest day, probably just being a pussy but oh well. Tomorrow will consist of a 45 minute morning ruck with the dogs and upper body pull for lunch (Pullups, Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Shrugs, Barbell Curls finished off with KB HIIT & Rowing Machine Tabatta).

Reactions: Winchester

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I spent another day cutting trees and brush, then hauling same to the burn pit. I found 3 nice 4' white pines that I transplanted to the area that I cleared that was previously occupied by a dozen budworm killed balsams. My point next to the lake will be absolutely stunning in another 30-40 years, too bad that I will be 110+ by then and won't be able to see it from my nursing home.
I was teaching a firearms safety class last night, and a woman who had a daughter in the class showed me a picture that her husband had just sent her on the phone of a cow elk that her 15 year old son had shot that day in Colorado. He had called it in and shot it at 20 yards with a compound bow.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well, got another solid 40 minutes of cardio in this morning. This is the time of year where I struggle to do anything except the core exercises and cardio and honestly with a big hike coming up on Wednesday I really didn't want to deadlift or squat and be uber sore for it LOL.