Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wednesday
Short ride well getting packed for the weekend. After measuring and family time I'm going to deer camp for the weekend well rest of my family visits family for the weekend

Recumbent bike 30 mins 10.4 miles

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Sunday
Back from deer camp tonight. Missed a buck Saturday night.

30 min resistant band work out

Last edited:

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Giant sets & 30 burpee warm-up today - 45 mins, smoked 610 calories. Then worked on drywall in the garage addition. Played basketball in the garage with daughter afterwards. Got the heat going in it Saturday afternoon. Heading for 16k steps today.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
bummer marcus, buck fever? it happens, buddy missed a 100 yard broadside shot Saturday morning.
Yeah that and a combo of a rushed a bit also. The deer came in from behind my blind. Which is wooded to the field we were on. I was looking right turned my head to the left and there he was half out the woods looking me 7 yards away. So I couldnt move. So we have a starring contest for like a minute by this point I have my gun positioned in my lap safety off read to get it out window when he moves. Well he takes off into the field and then diagonally away from me. I swing my shotgun up out the window and start aiming by this point my brother a little further down the field to my right sees it and MEH at it. The deer stops and turns broadside to me. Pull the trigger and no beans. Not sure what I did cause I know it was me the guns dialed in.