What Ticks Me Off......

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Eating in a Mexican eatery and ordering a beer and getting it with a lime in it (good beer doesn't need any thing!), Drivers not using turn signals, cold coffee, junk mail, anyone wanting to sell me something over the phone........

I could go on and on and on! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I agree with the beer and lime , bowlshat!
also drivers who have to come to a complete stop before they turn. just get th h e double hockey sticks out of my way already.

Reactions: archeranthony

raspy

Apr 15, 2016
ND
What ticks me off is places that don’t serve Busch light, stepping in a gopher/badger hole, mosquitos and people that drive 20 mph below the speed limit on a busy highway.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Not to mention going through the drive through and not getting what you ordered and not finding out until you are back on the road.

I tick people off as I sit in the drive through checking my order with the window attendent asking me to move my vehicle.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Not to mention going through the drive through and not getting what you ordered and not finding out until you are back on the road.

I tick people off as I sit in the drive through checking my order with the window attendent asking me to move my vehicle.
I stay at the window and check my order...sometimes they ask if I still need something. The toy better be in the happy meal!!!!

Reactions: raspy and JimP

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Yes all of these things and so many more for me. I’m not a beer drinker but the opposite for me. I want a lime in my vodka drinks and always order with a lime but I usually have to ask again when the server bring it to me without one.

Ike

Eastmans' Staff
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
I get ticked off at so many, stupid things, really. One near the top is the social media posts that portray the person is an expert at something. Then you roll through the photo's and they have only been doing it for a couple years...(insert angry eyes)!!!! I also don't use my turn signal, however I am usually the only person on the road since Wyoming has no people. LOL

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
When I take 8 shots at a Live Sitting Target with my Air Rifle.(Eurasian Doves)Clean misses.
Then go to my shooting range,get setup and put shoot 3 Pellets in a Bull the size
of a Quarter!That really Chaps my Azz...:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: JimP

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Why use turn signals? It just gives that idiot behind you a excuse to keep you from going into the lane that you want to get into or for the guy to run that red light as you are about to turn not to mention that kid to start to cross the street right when you are going to make that right hand turn.