What Footbeds???

ChadH

Nov 22, 2011
Mount Rainier
I am trying to decide on some After market Footbeds for my Tibets. Any opinions on the Superfeet (orange maybe) or the Lathrop and Sons Synergy?

Thanks,
Chad

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I use the Superfeet (green) in my tibets and sheep hunters. They are def better then the stock ones. If you go with the Lathrop jells post about them. I was thinking of trying them myself.

Big Sky

Apr 6, 2011
Bozeman Mt.
I love my synergys! They are in my workout shoes and my shin splints have nearly went away. I would highly recomend them.

ChadH

Nov 22, 2011
Mount Rainier
I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today and they carry "Soft Sole". I know nothing about them, except that the gal in the shoe department said they were supposed to be the same as Superfeet... but she also said they had only had them 2 weeks and had no training on them, so whatever that is worth.... any one else used "Soft Sole" before?

The Synergys don't seem to be made for much arch support. I kind of think I want a little arch in mine. My left foot had Planters Factitious that took me almost a year to get over (from turkey hunting in Rubber Knee boots on some big long hikes one spring, the knee boots had NO support). I don't want to go back there. That is my only concern with them.

Chad

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I just ordered some of the Danner Pronghorns with the free Synergy footbeds on Lathrop and Sons website, when they get here I let you know what I think. I have never had aftermarket footbeds, so I thought I would give it a try and see what all the hype is about.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today and they carry "Soft Sole". I know nothing about them, except that the gal in the shoe department said they were supposed to be the same as Superfeet... but she also said they had only had them 2 weeks and had no training on them, so whatever that is worth.... any one else used "Soft Sole" before?

The Synergys don't seem to be made for much arch support. I kind of think I want a little arch in mine. My left foot had Planters Factitious that took me almost a year to get over (from turkey hunting in Rubber Knee boots on some big long hikes one spring, the knee boots had NO support). I don't want to go back there. That is my only concern with them.

Chad
The green Super feet have great arch support. That is why I chose them. I have them in my everyday work boots as well has my hunting boots.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Thought I would give an update on the Synergy Footbeds from Lathrop and Sons. After having them for a while, all I can say is I have been missing out all of these years. WOW! I stand all day long in a trailer splicing fiber optic cable, and my feet have never felt better, my back doesn't hurt as bad, and hiking around in them feels like walking on pillows. All I can say is I wish I would have bought some after market footbeds long ago.