What did you get for Christmas?!?!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I got some thicker socks for hunting, new chair for my blind, new George foreman like grill for in the house during these lovely Michigan winter months. Some new clothes and Cabela's gift cards that I have been racking up for a new over/under shotgun.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

HighPlainsHunter

Mar 1, 2018
Laramie

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Got a Filson field coat. The older I get, the more I like to kick it old school. Pretty excited to shoot some green heads with a 70 year old shotgun, shooting 2.75inch bullets, rocking an old style waxed tin cloth coat!

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Tin cloth is he way to go.Have the pants and a duster.The duster is very heavy.Does that mean I'm gettin old?I mean wearing Filson/or
that tin cloth ways me down?:cool:

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I have went through several pairs of Filson Waxed Tin Pants and Chaps. They make good stuff.

I always wanted that jacket!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Wife and I also don?t do much for each other since we go broke for the kids.

I ask the wife what she wants and put it in my Amazon cart and I get it for her. Usually under $100 for everything.

Honestly when I want something I just get it for myself so I usually ask for some socks, toiletries and things I actually need. This year she surprised me with a weekend get away with a few of our closest friends. Best gift ever!

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I picked out a high torque impact wrench (18V), and finally gave up my 40 year old dislike for the AR and got a AR build, 223 Wilde, 18" SS barrel. Just ordered a 2x7 Leupold scope. I plan to play around with it and try it out for my Prairie Dog, Coyote, antelope doe rifle. They were "gifts" from my wife, but it all went on the same credit card. You guys all know how that works.

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
CA1F8E0D-ADF4-49FF-A98B-2275D753AB16.jpg

My first Montana Canvas wall tent, complete with their aluminum frame. Had to set it up to play with it. Took about 40 mins total by myself and that includes attaching all the guy ropes to the grommets for the first time. Currently 39 here but a cozy 75 in the tent haha. Can?t wait to spend a week in it this October in Wyoming!!!

youngbuck2

Nov 4, 2016
Minnesota
file-21.jpg

My old man surprised my wife and I with our critters! Really happy with how they turned out! In addition, I got a few pair of hunting socks and some new boot dryers. Kids made a haul! Great time of year. Merry Christmas to all!

Also, any ideas on why pictures I upload are always turned sideways?