What did you get for Christmas guys?!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Here is a picture of my two new knifes. The on on the left is a Forseti Steel damascus with a 4 1/2" blade. The other is a Whitenuckler Classic

The Forseti damascus one is more decorative than anything else but it sure is a pretty knife.

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Looks like everyone made out pretty good! I got a Ski Doo modular 3 electric helmet, complete with a large scratch right outta the box 🙄. It’s getting exchanged. I fell into some sidework on the 23rd so I picked up a last year’s model treadmill at 50% off. Most importantly I got the joy of watching my kids (ages 7 &5) have what I think was their most exciting Christmas to date. Really enjoyed watching them open things this year!!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I received a Bug Assault salt gun for killing bugs. Lol it’s going to be fun this summer honing my skills for big game hunting season.

Also a pair of winter mittens and hand warmers. Santa knows my finger tips are always freezing. Wireless ear buds for workouts and hikes. They are also noise canceling so I won’t have to hear the others in the gym (home gym) wink;)
Great gift. Everyone should have 2....one for each hand. Love those damn things!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Looks like everyone made out pretty good! I got a Ski Doo modular 3 electric helmet, complete with a large scratch right outta the box 🙄. It’s getting exchanged. I fell into some sidework on the 23rd so I picked up a last year’s model treadmill at 50% off. Most importantly I got the joy of watching my kids (ages 7 &5) have what I think was their most exciting Christmas to date. Really enjoyed watching them open things this year!!
Kids are the perfect age! Enjoy buddy.
Glad things worked out on the treadmill too!

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
I received a Bug Assault salt gun for killing bugs. Lol it’s going to be fun this summer honing my skills for big game hunting season.

Also a pair of winter mittens and hand warmers. Santa knows my finger tips are always freezing. Wireless ear buds for workouts and hikes. They are also noise canceling so I won’t have to hear the others in the gym (home gym) wink;)
BugAssault?Looks good for salting the foam on a Frosty Draft Beverage.or making a mess for the
wife to clean up,giving her something to gripe about.
Where in turn you shoot your wife with the Bug Assault and sport a black eye for a while.
Or she kicks you in the groin region which means you won't be hunting any region.
Stick to Draft Beverages!!Ha!,Ha!🔥

• Haha
Reactions: Prerylyon

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado

Pistol is a Ruger MKIV 22/45 Lite for grouse. I already threw a red dot on it and it's a blast to shoot.

The cup is not only funny, it's way lighter than I expected. I may have to swap out my titanium backpacking cup. It's too good not to use for that!

And the last was just an amazing roast-beast dinner. Elk on the left, sous vide to 140F, and turkey on the right was brined overnight by my wife.

We're feeling very lucky and fortunate this year. Hope you all had a good one, too!

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Custom stitched cap and t shirt from my daughter. " I am legend" on both. Lol
Gift card from my son.
That's it.
That's what happens when you're old and alone and everyone has kids of their own.
I on the other hand spent massive amounts on hunting clothes and assorted junk for all of them. Lol
Also got my son's girl signed up for her hunter safety class in February

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I got a gun sock for my rifle mainly for my bear hunt coming in Sept in Ontario. Funny regulation there that the gun has to be put away in a gun sock or case after dark when leaving the stand.

Also got lots of gift cards to Cabelas, Under armour, and Jcpenny. So I can buy new clothes and hunting clothes in 6-7 month when all my old stuff doesnt fit

Every body looks like Santa treated them good this year

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
When I was a kid around 13 or 14 I lived down in Douglas for month or so when the monsoons hit. That was the first time that I ever saw 6" of standing water because the ground couldn't suck in up fast enough. I remember one afternoon when a vinegaroon came waltzing across the living room of the house that we were renting. Quite a interesting looking bug.
Damn near stepped on one of them when I was on Spring Break visiting my grandparents in New Mexico back in high school. Nasty looking creatures look just like scorpions to