What did you do on Sunday?

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I was raining and lasted most of the day, so any outside chores were out. Fixed breakfast for my wife and I. Watched some Sunday am political stuff on tv...ugh! The watched the Talladega NASCAR race. Cleaned the pellet stove during the race and helped with a little house cleaning. In the evening caught up with a little reading.

Pretty boring huh...........

Last edited:

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
Went to church in the morning and then did a 5 mile hike on the Appalachian Trail with my uncle and cousin with our packs on to get in elk shape. Hehe.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Was able to get in the woods and attach a new bench in one of my deer stands. I snelled about 30 hooks last night. DIY'ing some minnow harnesses for a Canada fishing trip in August.

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
Congrats matthoek21. Pretty good team. I got skunked at a new bass pond but my red got a little more red and we wore out the puppies, so still a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Took the wife to breakfast and pretty much just chilled at home. Was working outta town all last week so I kinda wanted to stay home. It rained all weekend so want able to get in the hills but did shoot the bow for a awhile in the back yard.