>>---> Weekly Workout Schedule's <---<<

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Hard to beat home-grown veggies. I make a lot of smoothies with fruit, vegs, and just about anything healthy I can grind up.
I use primarily Beverly Supplements. Best products produced, period. Check them out. Been competing in NPC and Nasa nearly 20 yrs.
I love this new forum addition! Keep up the good work guys & gals!

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Wont be long before our garden starts putting out vegetables. Cant wait!! A few more weeks.
Hard to beat home-grown veggies. I make a lot of smoothies with fruit, vegs, and just about anything healthy I can grind up.
I use primarily Beverly Supplements. Best products produced, period. Check them out. Been competing in NPC and Nasa nearly 20 yrs.
I love this new forum addition! Keep up the good work guys & gals!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Synthetic urine is supplied in the form of a powder that individuals can mix in the water to apply the Synthetic urine correctly. There are lots of people who want to buy the best Synthetic urine and the whizzinator touch kit to pass the urine tests. By utilizing this particular https://whizzinator.com/ site, anyone can receive more knowledge about Synthetic urine.
I can't even. Time to run the ban hammer LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Hilltop

Mr Drysdale

Mar 24, 2013
I will be 65 in June. I walk three miles at 4 mph five days a week and do 80 steps before and 80 after as fast as I can. Bench press, curls, shrugs, butterflys and lat pulls two days a week. I can’t make myself do legs beyond the walking and steps. Baseball games are really getting in the way right now with Jr High and High School games four nights a week. I don’t do anything but piss and drink coffee in the mornings.