Vacuum Sealers

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon

She's working good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK...one of the things we have started doing is AFTER vac packing the burger is we press the package out flat. With a pound it ends up being rectangular shaped and about 3/8" thick. It makes it easy to stack, and better yet it thaws really quickly. If we need burger and forgot to take it out of the freezer, we just throw a pack in a sink with water and it thaws super quickly, like half an hour, with no mess.

Nice set-up there!

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
tk...one of the things we have started doing is after vac packing the burger is we press the package out flat. With a pound it ends up being rectangular shaped and about 3/8" thick. It makes it easy to stack, and better yet it thaws really quickly. If we need burger and forgot to take it out of the freezer, we just throw a pack in a sink with water and it thaws super quickly, like half an hour, with no mess.

Nice set-up there!
yep....do the same thing.

Work2hunt

Veteran member
Mar 2, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Any updates on recommendations for a vacuum chamber style sealer? I'm looking at burning my Cabelas points and a gift card and am tired of the cheaper ones. Seems like I go through one every year or so.

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Any updates on recommendations for a vacuum chamber style sealer? I'm looking at burning my Cabelas points and a gift card and am tired of the cheaper ones. Seems like I go through one every year or so.
I have had no issues other than it?s not really portable. Love that the bags come pre-sealed on one end and it double seals the other side. You can Get the pump oil for it at O?Reillys.

Tk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk