Upgrading some Equipment so I've got a few items for SALE

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I have a few thing I'd like to sell before I upgrade. I can produce pictures of any items in which you have an interest. I've listed the items below and what I paid for them. Please contact me if you are interested or send me a PM with a reasonable offer. I'd rather make a deal with one of my Eastman brothers than use another website. Nothing wrong with any of the items, I sometimes like to buy-n-try and have found I prefer other options. lol
Hopefully there are some items listed below that will help you out and save some money.
I like to think I've got a good reputation on this forum and my descriptions can be trusted as accurate.

Tripod: Promaster XC525C Carbon- Paid new $250 with ball head (6 months old & excellent condition)
Tripod Head: Sirui VA-5 Head- Paid new $160 6 months old (6 months old & excellent condition)
Spotting Scope Vortex Razor 16x48x65 - Bought New at market rate (5 yrs old and very good condition)
Digiscope Adapter: Novagrade Scope adaptor- Paid New $145 (3 months old and excellent condition)
Tent: Kelty Gunnison 2.2 3 Season Tent (Very good condition) Tent is probably 6 years old: Will sell for $200
Bow Sight: HHA Single Pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150
Bow Sight: HHA 3 pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150

Ok- help me fund some new equipment and start funding next years western adventure . :)

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Bump; surely there's something of interest here for someone. Help me fund the future while picking up some reduced cost gear for yourself. :cool:

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Hey "Bones",
I don't need any of your items but I'll bump this up for you.

And for anyone interested, I can confirm his statement that "I like to think I've got a good reputation on this forum and my descriptions can be trusted as accurate."
In my experience, Bonecollector has always been a straight shooter, you can trust that his info is accurate.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Thanks Winchester- I appreciate it. Really need to move these items and figured I'd start on this forum as I'd rather help out my favorite hunt buds on here than craigs or e-bay.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
A few people have expressed interest so here are some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything further on an item in which you're interested. I ran out of time to grab a picture of the Vortex spotter before going to work but will do so shortly.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Going to bump this up for you Bill.

I need to give Bill some great feedback. The item I bought from him was in even better condition then he said. He takes great care of his equipment. We came to a good deal and he was super quick at shipping. Everything was packaged up perfect to keep it safe in shipping. So if your looking at something on this list know you will not be disappointed in product and that Bill is a great guy to work with.

Reactions: Bonecollector

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Bumping this up with remaining items and price reductions.

Tripod: Promaster XC525C Carbon- Paid new $250 with ball head (6 months old & excellent condition) NOW $225

Digiscope Adapter: Novagrade Scope adaptor- Paid New $145 (3 months old and excellent condition) NOW $125

Tent: Kelty Gunnison 2.2 3 Season Tent (Very good condition) Tent is probably 6 years old: Will sell for $200 NOW $175

Bow Sight: HHA Single Pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150 NOW $100

Bow Sight: HHA 3 pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150 NOW $125

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Bump this again this afternoon for you Bonecollector.

I'm telling you guys if you want this stuff that Bill is a great guy and takes great care of his equipment, was really great to work with, and ships quick also.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
A spammer refreshed this post.
However a few items are still for sale. Send me a PM if anything peeks your interest. I’d love to help a fellow hunter.

Reactions: marcusvdk