unit 31 deer

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Still trying to decide what unit to go for in Colorado this year. Ive got two points and cant even decide between primitive or 3rd rifle. I know that deer number are down throughout the region but they aren't going to get any higher in the next 5 years so im going this year. Just wanted to get some opinions on third vs muzz in this unit (31) Not dead set on this unit as im still considering putting in for a 0 point unit in southern Colorado that I glassed a giant buck in sept last year. Will the giant buck I saw last sept be near the same place that he was last year in the first two weeks of sept? Should I just go third rifle in a unit that ive gotten some inside info on from a former guide? (31) Im much more familiar with the lower profile unit. Please help im confused and down to 4 days!!!! Please feel free to PM me. Thanks

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
id have to take a guess that with the corona thing and the economy shutting down that this might be a good draw year,,posibly even a reversal of point creep by a point or 2 for non res apps//just a guess.

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
id have to take a guess that with the corona thing and the economy shutting down that this might be a good draw year,,posibly even a reversal of point creep by a point or 2 for non res apps//just a guess.
Maybe … but if we're on a Nationwide shut down or anything like that you may not be able to use the tag. Jut something else to consider.