Turkey's, let's see them

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Here you go. This has become a tradition over the past 4 years. We have been taking my friends boy for the past four years. After a few misses over the past few years and lots of close calls he was able to seal the deal with this nice bird. It took us almost a hour before he came into range at 22 yds. He put on quite the show strutting breeding a hen chasing off Jakes. It was a fun morning. Second double beard bird in two years off this property.

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Very cool, congrats. My hunting today consisted of putting a dishwasher and a wall mount microwave in my sons condo. Quality time in the kitchen and nothing cooked or smoked! Lol

480/277

Very Active Member
Feb 23, 2013
Healing up from surgery, all I can do is walk right now. So my buddy will have to do all the driving and shooting.
We don't open for a couple weeks but I'll be lucky if I can duck hunt this fall....

Silentstalker

Oct 26, 2013
Utah
My Wife and Daughter both shot their first turkeys Saturday evening! We called them in separately and so close we thought they were going to step on us! It was awesome! Congrats to you all on your birds!

Silentstalker

Oct 26, 2013
Utah
Thank you. My wife has now shot bull elk, Buck mule deer, Buck and doe antelope, and turkey. With any luck my daughter will get her first buck deer and cow elk this year. I have found that helping them is more rewarding than hunting for myself.

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Great turkeys everyone! Keep them coming! I leave for Kansas on Thursday! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSUcat61

Apr 7, 2011
ABQ, NM
IMG_20160417_144245854.jpg

First turkey ever and I pulled a double on some New Mexico Merriam's. Couldn't believe the terrain we ended up getting them in. Equivalent to a double black diamond ski run, below a cliff face. Had to do some running and gunning to make it happen. Great first turkey hunt.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
View attachment 16289

First turkey ever and I pulled a double on some New Mexico Merriam's. Couldn't believe the terrain we ended up getting them in. Equivalent to a double black diamond ski run, below a cliff face. Had to do some running and gunning to make it happen. Great first turkey hunt.
Congratulations! That looks like some awesome country to hunt!