Things are opening up!

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
idaho has been open, been a fricken madhouse, no covid here, so back to normal for the most part. washington is still closed, so they are flocking to north idaho to shop.
May of 2019 was my best month ever in retail. i am currently 23% up for the month.
However, i did do some math and the covid cost my company about $800,000. Covid taught me don't ever trust the government, ever.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
idaho has been open, been a fricken madhouse, no covid here, so back to normal for the most part. washington is still closed, so they are flocking to north idaho to shop.
May of 2019 was my best month ever in retail. i am currently 23% up for the month.
However, i did do some math and the covid cost my company about $800,000. Covid taught me don't ever trust the government, ever.
hell ,I've know that since afore I could walk.people do not thrive because of government . they thrive in spite of it. and that's as it should be.

Reactions: Extractor

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Things are opening up here as well. It has gone pretty well so far, protecting the nursing homes through transition is going to be the hardest part all around.

Reactions: Winchester