The Tax Day Giveaway!

kabushnell

Feb 22, 2011
Mystery Ranch Marshall pack would be awesome. Can't wait to check this out. Looks like it would be sweet for backcountry elk and mule deer hunts!

stratofisher

Mar 29, 2014
The vanguard rifle would be a perfect companion on a deer hunt with me and my son. Great rifle caliber that would offer just the right punch to put down a western Muley.

Bowhunter323

Sep 9, 2014
Thank you for the opportunity to win this great giveaway Eastmans Rock.
I like the Badlands Sleep System. It would be great in the Colorado Elk Woods.

Horniac

Jul 14, 2011
NorCal
All the items in the giveaway are great (thanks Eastmans'!) but the item that excites me the most are the Yeti cooler items. I have lots of coolers but during the early hunts my ice always melts. So I would like to give the Yeti's a try on my AZ archery antelope hunt this coming August to see if they retain ice any better...

Horniac

alaskan

Jun 3, 2014
I would love to have the bow as my 7 year old Mathews has lost it's luster! I would love to use this new bow on my Utah Mule deer hunt in August!!! Thanks for the opportunity on such a cool giveaway!

alaskan

Jun 3, 2014
Need a cooler!

The one piece of equipment that got stolen out of my truck during elk season, was my cooler. I ended up stopping every 100 or so miles on the drive home making sure my meat was still frozen in the bed of the pickup after leaving the processor. The Yeti cooler would make up for such a bad memory!

Attachments

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
Would love to use that new Bowtech bow on my archery mule deer hunt this fall in AZ. It is about time for an upgrade on my bow anyways and Bowtech makes a great product.

NVBird'n'Big

Veteran member
May 27, 2011
Reno, NV
Tax day giveaway?!? Awesome! In my line of work this is the day I look forward to all spring and now it just got even better!! I'm in dire need of a bow upgrade so that Bowtech experience would be a game changer! Thank you so much for the giveaway, this is awesome!!!

Last edited:

NVBird'n'Big

Veteran member
May 27, 2011
Reno, NV
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428551046.675228.jpg would have loved that bowtech experience strapped to my back on my NV archery hunt last summer!! Thanks!

Last edited:

muleys325

Dec 12, 2012
I would love to use that Mystery ranch to pack out my clients trophy's and hopefully one day make my dream come true packing by out a desert sheep with it.

lostinOregon

Mar 12, 2013
Canby OR
image.jpg

I need some Yeti love to get my sons elk back from CO every year. This is a second season 2014 OTC bull. Nothing better than having your kids out hunt the old man on a consistent basis.

Rich

magistrate98

Jan 5, 2013
Definitely the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 boots for me. I've done a few sheep and goat hunts and getting a pair of boots that would last a lifetime of hunting in the mountain shale would be great.