The Tax Day Giveaway!

deepsky

Aug 15, 2014
Rural west central Ohio
Kenetrek boots would have been the most appreciated part of the hunt

My moose hunt in Newfoundland was an extreme physical test over the tuckamore bush, and tundra muskeg. Hip, knee, and foot soreness were the daily norm, and a superior boot was called for. I had decent boots, but 12 to 15 mile days over tundra laced with swamps, and tuckamore brush, hidden 4ft pools, constant wet feet.

Great woodland caribou and decent moose first year, not smart enough to avoid the second year, but the trouble rewarded me with a 51" moose. Just wish Kenetrek had been there to make my hikes less painful.

This is one that I have been looking forward to for a while now, this will be the biggest giveaway that we have ever done on the forum. So without further ado, here is the list of products we will be giving away!

Mystery Ranch Marshal Pack-This pack is so new they don't even have it up on the website yet... $590

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 $475

Badlands Sleep System $500.00

Gerber Vital System $90.00

Kryptek Dalibor Jacket and Valhalla Pants

Camp Chef Rainier Combo $150.00

Fjallraven Keb Trousers, Timber Buck Jacket and Friluft Forest 35 Pack. $800

Yeti Tundra 65 Series Cooler, Hopper 20, and Colster- $800.00

Bowtech Experience-$1000

Weatherby Vangaurd Synthetic Rifle Chambered in .257 Weatherby- $1000.00

In order to enter you will have to do a few things:

1. List the piece of gear that excites you the most in this giveaway and what you would use it for.

2. Enter a second time with a picture in a separate post from a previous hunt where you would have liked to have had one of your three favorites from the list above.

Other Rules:

-No person will win more than one prize. That means that 9 different people will be winning some great gear.
-After April 14th check back every day see if you have a message letting you know if you have won. we
-Make sure you fill out all of the stipulations to enter, don't miss out on great odds for winning by not signing up properly.

Attachments

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I'm liking the chance at the yeti cooler package, I would like to see if they really are worth the money, guess when I win I'll find out ha ha! Thanks Scott, and Eastmans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnkid85

Oct 17, 2011
The Bowtech Experience, that would be the exact straw that broke the camels back and would FORCE me to get into bow hunting! For years Ive been doing all I can to resist the urge of taking up another form of hunting. What more could a hunter possibly ask for then September elk bugling and Alpine mulies in velvet?

droptine

May 19, 2014
Minnesota
IMG_0341_2.jpgI'd love the kenetreks. They would be a serious upgrade from my Irish setters. As an amateur elk hunter I found that out the hard way! LOL

Last edited:

WY ME

Very Active Member
Feb 4, 2014
Wyoming
Being a fan of all things Weatherby, I'd hope to win the Weatherby Vanguard. The .257 Wby Mag would be found on my antelope hunts.
Thanx!

SoCalBowhunter

Oct 21, 2014
I am most excited about the Weatherby Vangaurd Synthetic Rifle Chambered in .257. I think this would be a great addition to hunting pigs and deer in SoCal.

SoCalBowhunter

Oct 21, 2014
I think the one I would have loved to have the most is the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 boots on my 2012 elk hunt. My feet felt pretty good until we had to haul the elk out of a canyon. The boots I had were good, but not great.

Eddy and I with Bull.jpg

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
Wow this is an awesome give away, thanks to all involved! I think the yeti package gets me most excited, always need good coolers to keep game in.

npaden

May 2, 2014
1. List the piece of gear that excites you the most in this giveaway and what you would use it for.

I think the Yeti cooler set excites me the most out of the list. I would put it to use keeping ice, ice when in remote places that would take a LONG trip back to town to get some.