The Tax Day Giveaway!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
This is one that I have been looking forward to for a while now, this will be the biggest giveaway that we have ever done on the forum. So without further ado, here is the list of products we will be giving away!

Mystery Ranch Marshal Pack- $590

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 $475

Badlands Sleep System $500.00

Gerber Vital System $90.00

Kryptek Dalibor Jacket and Valhalla Pants

Camp Chef Rainier Combo $150.00

Fjallraven Keb Trousers, Timber Buck Jacket and Friluft Forest 35 Pack. $800

Yeti Tundra 65 Series Cooler, Hopper 20, and Colster- $800.00

Bowtech Experience-$1000

Weatherby Vangaurd Synthetic Rifle Chambered in .257 Weatherby- $1000.00

In order to enter you will have to do a few things:

1. List the piece of gear that excites you the most in this giveaway and what you would use it for.

2. Enter a second time with a picture in a second comment in this thread from a previous hunt where you would have liked to have had one of your favorites from the list above.

Other Rules:

-No person will win more than one prize. That means that 9 different people will be winning some great gear.
-After April 14th check back every day see if you have a message letting you know if you have won. We will be giving away one item per day for 10 days after until they are gone.
-Make sure you fill out all of the stipulations to enter, don't miss out on great odds for winning by not signing up properly.

schaaf

Nov 29, 2011
Fort Peck, MT

The new Mystery Ranch Marshal pack would have made this Muley pack out far easier. Mystery Ranch packs are no doubt some of the best money can buy.

wyohorn32

Apr 7, 2015
The Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400's would have been a great addition to my elk hunt. With the miles and terrain that I endored a great pair of boots would have been a must.

Powerman777

Jul 3, 2012
North Dakota
That new Weatherby rifle would be huge for my Wyoming high country mule deer hunt. I actually broke the stock on my Ruger last fall while on the hunt!!! Thank you Eastman's for this amazing giveaway!!

wyohorn32

Apr 7, 2015
Attach=config]12626[/attach

I would have really enjoyed the Badlands sleep system. Hiking into remote areas and sleeping with the elk would have made it a lot easier to pattern them and know there day to day habits

Attachments

Last edited:
I am very excited about the chance at the new mystery ranch pack. I have been training and planning to hunt with a military issued pack that has a lot of miles on it and a reputation for being a bottomless pit. I am heading to Colorado this year for a DIM elk rifle hunt and the MR pack could be that blessing that extend the life of my shoulders.

Thanks for the opportunity and this is a very exciting contest!

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
uploadfromtaptalk1428455156103.jpg
Oh good night that badlands sleep system would be a massive upgrade compared to the old bivy and sleeping bag I use now. Be awesome to get it in time for fishing trips this summer and archery elk this fall.

jacosta78

Apr 7, 2015
Thank you Eastman's Hunting Journal for this awesome chance to win this dream hunting gear. Hoping I draw New Mexico elk and mule deer. This will be my first of either species if successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dukhnt

May 7, 2014
Would love to use that new Weatherby on my first ever antelope hunt. Plus it would make a great gun to pass on to my stepson. Thanks for the opportunity!

dukhnt

May 7, 2014
image.jpg

The Mystery Ranch pack would have been a great upgrade on my 2013 elk hunt when I arrowed my 1st bull.

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
Thanks for these things, they are fun.

The sleep system is popular already, but that would by where I probably need the upgrade the most also.

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Thanks Eastman's and all the great sponsors! What an awesome giveaway! I would really love a new set of Kenetrek boots to replace my old hunting boots! Really excited about the opportunity at any of this great gear!

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO

Would love to break those boots in on a hunt like this! Hard part is getting the tag! For now more of chasing them with a camera!

rgilbert

Apr 7, 2015
Bowtech Archery "Refuse to Follow" Experience!! I'm an avid archer that has an old PSE bow which i have not been able to upgrade as my wife and i recently went to one income as we had our first baby girl! Priorities God and family come first! This great bow would be used year round in practice, 3D shoots and hunting!

Last edited:

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
What a great give-away; it's hard to choose, as everything is so cool. I guess that picks it for me - the Yeti coolers. They would ensure that my mule deer makes it back home safely for my early season back country hunt.