The Tax Day Giveaway!

WyoMagic

Sep 3, 2014
Utah
Those Yeti coolers would be amazing to keep the food and drink cold and safe when headed up into bear country. Not to mention keeping that meat cool on the way home after tagging that monster high country buck.

WyoMagic

Sep 3, 2014
Utah
Those Kenetrek boots would have been great when I was working on getting up over that 10,000 ft mark on my last deer hunt.Up High.jpg

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
It would be pretty awesome to win the Bow-Tech bow. I let my son take my bow and set it up to fit him last year, so now I'm looking to get a new one. This would be just in time. I'd put it to good use, starting with elk season here in OR. Thanks to Eastman's and all the sponsors for a cool give away.

Last edited:

NM_50cal_hunter

Apr 7, 2015
Yeti cooler definitely excites me the most. Hunting in NM August through October always requires cool storage. I would use it exclusively for meat storage on successful hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quicknick

Oct 7, 2011
Atascadero, CA
That yeti package is awesome, to say it excites me the most is an understatement. I cant justify spending that kind of money on a cooler. It would sure be nice to put a bunch of ice in a cooler and know it will stay all week. I would use it out of state alot.

Last edited:

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Wow thats a great giveaway eastmans and there sponsors are top notch. I'm excited about the weatherby and yeti coolers. Could always use another hunting rifle and definitely need a few more coolers at the house

JesseNM

Apr 7, 2015
That Mystery Ranch Pack would be awesome. I'm just getting into backcountry hunting and would love to have an awesome loadhauler like that. Right now I'll be using some old Osprey packs that are great for backpacking, but aren't really up to the task of hauling game out of the hills.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

quicknick

Oct 7, 2011
Atascadero, CA
Weatherby is based out of my hometown and they are a great family and build quality rifles. I think we could all agree that a new pack is always welcome when heading out hunting, but I'm going to go a little simpler, that set from gerber could have definitely saved me some headaches when I caped out my blacktail from a couple years ago.

Disclaimer: forgot my camera at home on this hunt, pic was taken in my back yard after I hung the meat in the walk in.

HBH87

Sep 2, 2014
The piece of gear that fires me up is the mystery ranch pack to pack out those big backcountry Bulls in September!!!