The Tax Day Giveaway!

jjenness

Very Active Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lewistown, MT
What a great giveaway. I would love a Yeti cooler not only to keep stuff cold on hunting trips, but also for those family camping trips during the summer.

Mtelkhuntet43

Apr 7, 2015
Mystery ranch pack
I would use it for packing out my next elk this upcoming archery season in Montana i am still in highschool but that doesn't stop me from rushing home and hitting the hills looking for a nice bull to take with my bow and it would really help out if I had a good pack to go with it !

Mtelkhuntet43

Apr 7, 2015
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428466174.779814.jpg
I would have loved to have a good quality pack that held up to the weight of my bull this year my little pack did not hold up to the challenge!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428466270.501592.jpg

Last edited:

aaronoakes1

Apr 7, 2015
I'm most excited about the boots. Every year I come home with blisters, usually earned after the first day of hunting. A nice pair of boots would be a game changer. I have only heard great things about kenetreks just can't afford them.

Thanks,
-Aaron

Colton

Apr 7, 2015
I'm eyeballing the kenetrek boots, bowtech and definitely badlands sleep system.

Would use those boots to death hunting every weekend I can in the extended archery utah elk and deer hunts.

But everything on this list is amazing gear!

Last edited:

MTBowhunter

Sep 7, 2014
I would love the Kenetrek Mountain Extremes, have a mule deer hunt planned in the Crazies and am going to need a nice pair of boots!

ATL_SHEDS

Apr 7, 2015
Utah
The piece of gear that excites me the most is definitely the Bowtech Experience. I would use it for bow hunting of course! I've never been bow hunting but I have been hunting with rifle and muzzle-loader for awhile, and would love to start bow hunting. Just the challenge of the whole experience of bow hunting intrigues me. Winning this bow would definitely be a huge help to get me started (I don't own any kind of bow).

Jason McKinney

Apr 7, 2015
The mystery ranch pack looks really nice. It looks like it would be big enough to pack camera gear and a eastern Whitetail and be perfect for my next trip for elk.

McShooter22

Apr 7, 2015
Being newly married and introducing my new bride to the outdoors the Camp Chef Gear would be a good way to make camping and hunting more enjoyable for the both of us after a long day in the field! Awesome give away!

Hunter8

Apr 7, 2015
Yeti cooler! Trying to keep ice in the coolers I currently have is a pain! My 2014 deer hunt I had to make a few trips to town for more ice!