The question SOME of us have always wondered about....

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
everyone hates it. only a fool wouldn't. it's not to bad with the right tools though. I would absolutely despise it, if I had to paint the way most homeowners do it . with cheap Walmart brushes and those little flat roller trays and listening to the paint stores telling them they have to prime a finished wall before putting anther coat of finish on. it amazes me how much the paint stores swindle their customers.

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
everyone hates it. only a fool wouldn't. it's not to bad with the right tools though. I would absolutely despise it, if I had to paint the way most homeowners do it . with cheap Walmart brushes and those little flat roller trays and listening to the paint stores telling them they have to prime a finished wall before putting anther coat of finish on. it amazes me how much the paint stores swindle their customers.
Haha...I have all the right brushes, rollers and buy the right paint like a real painter (God bless them, lunatics though they are - I know and am related to several) I just hate painting. I’m a DIY guy, not just hunting, but everything else I do; I just don't like to paint. It is the only type of labor I truly don’t like.

Reactions: kidoggy