The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
That special moment when you realize that kidoggy thinks this is funny because it involves something he doesn't have a whole lot of experience with.

12 hour shifts, 3 nights a week plus overtime, whether they have covid or not.

QQ
rotflmao!!!!!!
an unprovoked attack from the left and talking about those who don't work no less????????????????
I dig it but you got the wrong thread .
see jocularity!

rotflmao!!!!!!
an unprovoked attack from the left and talking about those who don't work no less????????????????
I dig it but you got the wrong thread .
see jocularity!
I don't even understand everything you just wrote, but I'll answer just a bit. I'm a registered nurse. I float between the ER, ICU, and medical-surgical floor in our small rural hospital. I take care of people with and without COVID, usually simultaneously. That also includes people who spread straight-up lies about COVID and vaccines and then end up dying on a ventilator in the ICU. I see the efforts that my coworkers and I go to in an effort to protect our patients, ourselves, our families, and our communities. If you're going to poke fun at our efforts, you can expect to be called out for it sooner or later.

I understand that you have your political talking points that you have to uphold. I also realize that we live in a world where political ideology is more important than seeking truth. What I know is that I trust my real world experience dealing with covid patients a lot more than I trust someone who posts memes on the internet mocking my work, especially when that person calls me a "whiny little bitch" in a private message.

Food for thought: How about a meme making a joke of US Marines carrying their rifles when there's no one actually shooting at them?

Sorry for the interruption. I'll try to behave. Carry on.

QQ

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
What I know is that I trust my real world experience dealing with covid patients a lot more than I trust someone who posts memes on the internet mocking my work, especially when that person calls me a "whiny little bitch" in a private message.

QQ
QQ
Don't worry about kidoggy.
He likes to make outrageous statements with no supporting evidence just to get a rise out of other forum members.
When I recently ask him to provide some support for one of his irrational posts he sent me a PM saying, "I hope you get the covid and die."
I guess he just like to post nonsense and then insult anyone who questions him. He's done it to other members as well.
Best to just ignore him.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I don't even understand everything you just wrote, but I'll answer just a bit. I'm a registered nurse. I float between the ER, ICU, and medical-surgical floor in our small rural hospital. I take care of people with and without COVID, usually simultaneously. That also includes people who spread straight-up lies about COVID and vaccines and then end up dying on a ventilator in the ICU. I see the efforts that my coworkers and I go to in an effort to protect our patients, ourselves, our families, and our communities. If you're going to poke fun at our efforts, you can expect to be called out for it sooner or later.

I understand that you have your political talking points that you have to uphold. I also realize that we live in a world where political ideology is more important than seeking truth. What I know is that I trust my real world experience dealing with covid patients a lot more than I trust someone who posts memes on the internet mocking my work, especially when that person calls me a "whiny little bitch" in a private message.

Food for thought: How about a meme making a joke of US Marines carrying their rifles when there's no one actually shooting at them?

Sorry for the interruption. I'll try to behave. Carry on.

QQ
least I take it off the open forums instead of seeking help fighting my battles . your post merely proved my statement was spot on. same goes for whinechester.

I,ve now got you both on ignore . suggest you do the same and we can all live happilly ever after.