The Memes Thread!

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I still don't understand how any hunters can vote for Biden.
If you are a public lands hunter then you might. After all, the GOP official platform statement of "Congress shall immediately pass universal legislation providing for a timely and orderly mechanism requiring the federal government to convey certain federally controlled public lands to states. " I personally would never vote for pro transfer politicians like Rob Bishop or Mike Lee. As I have stated before, neither the R's or D's are a hunters friend.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
If you are a public lands hunter then you might. After all, the GOP official platform statement of "Congress shall immediately pass universal legislation providing for a timely and orderly mechanism requiring the federal government to convey certain federally controlled public lands to states. " I personally would never vote for pro transfer politicians like Rob Bishop or Mike Lee. As I have stated before, neither the R's or D's are a hunters friend.
I do understand where you are coming from, and agree. I do believe the larger battle right now is just keeping our basic 2nd rights though. Most D's are against gun ownership and hunting in general where the R's are making their decisions based on $. I don't like the thought of lost public lands at all but those lands won't matter if we lose the right to hunt.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I do understand where you are coming from, and agree. I do believe the larger battle right now is just keeping our basic 2nd rights though. Most D's are against gun ownership and hunting in general where the R's are making their decisions based on $. I don't like the thought of lost public lands at all but those lands won't matter if we lose the right to hunt.
I think losing the public lands is a much easier path than changing the constitution to strip our 2nd amendment rights. I never thought we would have to travel in public with masks on either so who knows. I always figured if our guns became outlawed I'd just start bowhunting more...as long as we don't lose our public lands as well. Its tough being a public land hunter voter.

Reactions: Hilltop

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
There is no party or politician that I agree 100% with. With every election that comes and goes it seems more and more that the choice is between the lesser of two evils. There are several things in the Democrat platform that I could NEVER support.