The Memes Thread!

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
Does anyone know why you can't do a hard hold on some of these memes. I really want to share . Some of these are awesome .? A dislike button would be nice also . Just saying 😀 . It's all good , different opinions are what makes are country great

Last edited:
Reactions: Hilltop

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Does anyone know why you can't do a hard hold on some of these memes. I really want to share . Some of these are awesome .? A dislike button would be nice also . Just saying 😀 . It's all good , different opinions are what makes are country great
I generally just right click on the pic and then hit "save image as is" .when I want to share it, I just browse my downloads till I find it again.

Reactions: mosquito

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Just what are you trying to do? Copy and paste to save them onto your computer.

Reactions: mosquito

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
This may be funny on the surface to a few. However if you know your history Hitler uses the Bible to denounce Christianity. Trump does not. 🤓

May those who are sinless cast the first stone who want to condemn the man for setting a poor example at times....

You know I’m giving you a hard time Gr8 😉
Stop making it so easy partner.

About Eastmans'

• Eastmans’ is a three generation media based hunting company whose goal is to promote the pursuit of elk hunting, deer hunting and all western big game. Our mission is to educate and entertain along the lines of bowhunting and rifle hunting to provide sportsmen with the most up-to-date tactics, hunting gear and hunting area research for both archery hunting and rifle hunting in the West.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook