The Fourth of July

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Very proud of our country and the people who stand for what the country truly is. Cant say much about the rest of the nutjobs that are causing havoc across the nation...

First year in a long time that I didn't buy an extreme amount of overpriced mortars and rockets. Instead I went out fishing with my wife and motherinlaw. We got to catch fish and watch everyone else shoot their paychecks into the air. I like to think the fish enjoyed the show and their free boat ride...lol

On another note while I was fishing and I had 4 different boats come by me close enough to spit on, pulling kids on tubes past me, after dark, at 11:00PM-1:00AM....with no running lights....
Talk about stupid. We need a nationwide cull...starting with these parents...

Then when I got back to the boat ramp at 2:30AM there was a random ski boat parked on the ramp with nobody in it and a drunk guy passed out in the front seat of a Chevy suburban. I hollered at him to move his boat and he got out of the vehicle in nothing but his whitey tighties and staggered over to his boat to move it out of my way mumbling to himself the entire time.... Right when he was in front of me I cut the lights on so my wife and motherinlaw got to see what he had to offer.....lolol It was super funny and I left my phone in the boat so no picture...lol But he was a 300 pound sight for sore damn eyes....lol I assume he was too drunk to drive the boat, and too damn drunk to back in the trailer so he was cashed out in the drivers seat. Nothing amazes me anymore. See above nationwide cull statement.....