The 2019 Mule Deer Success Thread!

troybackman

Apr 17, 2015
Mn
DIY somewhere in the the Dakotas;) Missed a bigger 4 x4 the previous morning in this guys bachelor group. Got on em again following morning and stuck him while feeding in a draw. Taped him out @ 165" last night. Pretty good start to the season. Good luck to all.

Gerald

Dec 8, 2017
Colorado
Yes early season rifle opened today here in Colorado... boy I sure wish I was out there! gotta wait til December before I can add mine to this thread but looking forward to see some awesome antler size in our bucks this year. been seeing some of the best mass and length in some of the fullest tines I've ever seen on my scouting trips this year. Go get em boys!

Reactions: Bonecollector

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Yes early season rifle opened today here in Colorado... boy I sure wish I was out there! gotta wait til December before I can add mine to this thread but looking forward to see some awesome antler size in our bucks this year. been seeing some of the best mass and length in some of the fullest tines I've ever seen on my scouting trips this year. Go get em boys!

Congrats on a 4th season tag!

Gerald

Dec 8, 2017
Colorado
yeah its gonna be a heck of a season for me this year... growing up in Colorado ive only had the chance to hunt three buck tags my whole life ha waiting for at least 7 years per tag.. this year finally got lucky grabbing a leftover tag without having to burn up my points so im pretty excited for this fall.. hunting my favorite tags for all species it was great year tag wise for me. lets hope that translates into a great hunting season as well!

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Great Buck,I like the little kicker on the passenger side.
Whose the guy behind you in the blaze hat,your guide?HA!,HA! 🔥

Reactions: LCH