The 2018 Mule Deer Picture Thread!

Joseph

Jan 25, 2014
Creston BC Canada
I'll get the hunting tale written in the next few days but here's my 2018 mountain mule deer. Not a monster but I got him on a solo hike in camping trip, my favourite road closure.DSCF1757.jpg

BAKPAKR

May 10, 2018
I'll get the hunting tale written in the next few days but here's my 2018 mountain mule deer. Not a monster but I got him on a solo hike in camping trip, my favourite road closure.View attachment 22327
Congratulations. I used to run around the mountains just south of you (Idaho side). That is beautiful country.

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Went hunting after work yesterday morning. Took my daughter, ex father in law and my daughters younger sister from my ex. We all still get along.
Anyway this is my daughter's sister with my ex father in law. Her second buck in 2 years hunting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NE69

Jan 6, 2013
Southwest Nebraska

Took my uncle to Wyoming, he was able to take this one. At 79 years old and not very mobile, we got lucky. It will be his last out of state hunt I?m sure.
Shout out to Hilltop for making this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virgil

Jul 31, 2018
Rib lake wi
First Mule Deer

Was out in Wyoming unit 40 region M,
DIY remote hunt on BLM. Cant be happier, did not see a lot of deer but found one to make up for lack of, not a giant but a great first buck for me.

Scott R is planning on posting a picture for me.

Thanks to all especially Dan Maule for helping me plan this hunt! I will be back!

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO

Very excited! My first ever archery kill! Shot him a little back the night before and let him be over night! Went back the next morning and he was dead 10 yards from where I had last seen him! Archery is a rush!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com

Very excited! My first ever archery kill! Shot him a little back the night before and let him be over night! Went back the next morning and he was dead 10 yards from where I had last seen him! Archery is a rush!

Heck of a first!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio

The wait over night made the experience even greater! Congrats on an awesome 'first'.

RANGER619

Sep 27, 2011
MN
Here is my son's first mule deer. The first picture shows where we found him. We thought he made a good shot, but the deer got up and ran. We trailed him for 3-3 1/2 hours. We lost blood many times only to find it again. We kept on it and found where he had hung up on the tree as he tumbled down the mountain. We had run out of food in the morning, ended up coming out on a road with the deer in one spot, the truck was up the road in another spot , the ATV up the road even further, and our camp still up on the mountain. It makes for a good story....
DEER2018A.jpgDEER2018C.jpgDEER2018B.jpgDEER2018D.jpg