Support your fellow hunter

Kevin Root

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2011
San Jose, California
web.me.com
I saw this post and thought it was some good wisdom and thought I'd share it here.

We have enough of a battle with the anti hunter. United we stand a chance. Divided we will fall. While we all get along pretty well here on this forum, it's a good reminder to stand together and support our hunting heritage.

[video=youtube;d3k-rMm5mnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3k-rMm5mnA#t=184[/video]

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Very cool Kevin. Thanks for posting. South has been around the block a few times and knows a thing or two.

Retterath

Veteran member
Dec 24, 2013
South Dakota
Great message i totally agree with him it not all about the size of the antlers but enjoying the experience and the thing you love.

25contender

Veteran member
Mar 20, 2013
Very well thought out video. As hunters quibbling over such minor inconsequential things could be the death of what we love. The older I get the more I feel this. I love to hunt and these days it is more about the entire experience than the end result. Hunt on everyone.

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
I have hunted with bows and guns. I love both. I am always very impressed by the top level archery hunters. I love this message.