Super stoked to be on the forum!

Hello everyone! Super stoked to be on the forum! I’ve never been much into this sort of thing but really looking forward to what we have to offer as well as what we can learn from the community! I’m the owner of Mountain Archery Fest. This is our second year and we’re really excited about our 3D shoots this year! We have one in ID, NM, UT & CO! Well be giving away some passes to our shoots over the next couple months and hope that you’ll support us! Also, keep your eye out for some discount codes here on the forum and in the journal! We did a great podcast with Brian on Eastmans Elevated that will be coming soon!
We’d love to have you visit us at our website and follow us on Instagram!
mountainarcheryfest.com
Also, we love feed back and questions about who and what we are! Thanks for having me and our team here at MAF!

I believe that off season 3D practice is essential to season success! Here’s a few pics from my success!3018630187

I appreciate the warm welcome!! I guess I should tell a little more about myself.

Inlive in SW CO in Hesperus, I’m married and have 9 kids! It a Mine , yours, ours and theirs blended family!My oldest and youngest are adopted and Callie and I had one son together.

I’ve only been hunting for 11 years. My father was a great fisherman but he never hunted. Until I purchased a property that had wildlife on or near I never gave it a chance. I grew up riding dirt/street, hair metal and drugs. It wasn’t till a few years later after getting clean that I picked up a bow and returned to the woods that I loved as a Boy Scout when I was younger!

My passion for this sport and the people in it is my main priority of life, hence why my family and I created MAF! I look forward to knowing you all and meeting most of you over time on the mountain!

BrandonM

Nov 9, 2011
I went to the shoot in Colorado....you guys gotta get to one of these shoots in 2021! Brandon and crew do an amazing job at these and it is definitely the funnest shoot I've been to over the years. The Pope & Young animal course is unreal....so cool to shoot at record book animals. It amazed me how close those animals were shot at. MAF had the targets set up at the exact range the actual hunters shot them at. Very cool!

Here are some pics from the shoot....how do you like the pose of me and the world record Sitka blacktail? This is my son's bucket list hunt so I couldn't resist taking the pic and telling him I shot the world record....hahahaha.

The BOW FOR GIANTS was pretty sweet, too!

The final youth competition round:

Brandon Waddell, Braden ??? (sorry man, forgot your last name), Brandon Mason

At the base of the mountain:

Bow for Giants:

World Record P&Y Sitka Blacktail antlers on a 3D target....had to pose with it to tease my son :)

Reactions: Bonecollector

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Welcome to the forum.

I used to shoot the Denton hill 3D shoot in Potter County PA every year.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Hello everyone! Super stoked to be on the forum! I’ve never been much into this sort of thing but really looking forward to what we have to offer as well as what we can learn from the community! I’m the owner of Mountain Archery Fest. This is our second year and we’re really excited about our 3D shoots this year! We have one in ID, NM, UT & CO! Well be giving away some passes to our shoots over the next couple months and hope that you’ll support us! Also, keep your eye out for some discount codes here on the forum and in the journal! We did a great podcast with Brian on Eastmans Elevated that will be coming soon!
We’d love to have you visit us at our website and follow us on Instagram!
mountainarcheryfest.com
Also, we love feed back and questions about who and what we are! Thanks for having me and our team here at MAF!

I believe that off season 3D practice is essential to season success! Here’s a few pics from my success!View attachment 30186View attachment 30187
Welcome and we are glad your here as well. I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about MAF

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I went to the shoot in Colorado....you guys gotta get to one of these shoots in 2021! Brandon and crew do an amazing job at these and it is definitely the funnest shoot I've been to over the years. The Pope & Young animal course is unreal....so cool to shoot at record book animals. It amazed me how close those animals were shot at. MAF had the targets set up at the exact range the actual hunters shot them at. Very cool!

Here are some pics from the shoot....how do you like the pose of me and the world record Sitka blacktail? This is my son's bucket list hunt so I couldn't resist taking the pic and telling him I shot the world record....hahahaha.

The BOW FOR GIANTS was pretty sweet, too!

The final youth competition round:
View attachment 31542

Brandon Waddell, Braden ??? (sorry man, forgot your last name), Brandon Mason
View attachment 31543

At the base of the mountain:
View attachment 31544

Bow for Giants:
View attachment 31541

World Record P&Y Sitka Blacktail antlers on a 3D target....had to pose with it to tease my son :)
View attachment 31540
Wish one of these was a little closer to home.... either that or I need to combine this into a scouting trip.