So everything above has been canceled at this point. January in Texas i has to cancel as I had the virus. March is canceled in California and Africa postponed for 2 years all due to covid.Possible wolf hunt in Ontario if the border opens by February, not likely.
Fishing trip to Catalina Island in California this March for my grandsons 2nd birthday as his other grandparents live there and we agreed to go every other year for him.
Africa in April provided travel still allowed.
Taking my older grandson to Texas in January for his first deer hunt. Likely does but a buck possible with the season open 2 days while we there.
Other than that it's whatever the Colorado draw provides me.
Haven't decided if I'll try to cash in my Wyoming antelope or deer points