Small Pistol Safe

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
And to answer your smartass response, the gun safe is the only way to keep kids from getting their hands on guns. Lots of tough guys here talking like their words have somekind of special super powers that are going to keep guns out of kids hands.
Touchy today? This is the internet, where people go to get frustrated cause other folks don't agree with them.

One guy I was reading on another forum said he has a sign outside his door - says leave your shoes and opinions here and don't forget to take em when you leave. He seems like a ball of laughs, don't he? This guy is ostracizing his family cause they won't listen and agree to his truth on covid. Pretty sad he's willing to alienate his family. But he's right, they wrong. Then I remembered that acorns don't fall far from the tree - he likely grew up to be like his dad or mom. What's that song? Cats in the cradle?

Anyway - Today with wishy washy parents and laxed discipline (at home, in school, on TV, society in general - all adds up) - yes we need to lock our stuff up.

Add potential for liability from if some thug breaks in and steals your stuff, you might be the one in court for "providing" the gun. I'm sure everyone on here has a safe and uses it. Also think many folks have a dresser or night stand gun.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I am touchy when I read about a 7 year boy getting a gun from his parents bedroom and accidentally kills his best friend. I'm sure the parents of the slain child would be touchy burying one of their children and grieving for that child for the next 50 or 60 years. I'm sure the negligent parents would be a little touchy having to live their life knowing they that their mistake killed a child. And yes, I get a little touchy when someone says the benefit of a child shooting is that it is removing stupidity from the gene pool.

I guess I don't understand what has happened to this forum. How could a request for a good hand gun safe for the OP who has young children turn into this kind of shitshow. We above anyone else know what kind of damage a gun can do so why wouldn't you want that in a safe while children are in the house. I really don't understand what is so inflammatory about that statement and why that rubs some people the wrong way. I just don't get it.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Does anyone have something like this? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one. Just need some more reviews.

Thanks guys!

View attachment 38148
I bought the hornady pistol safe that also has the keypad on it, after our first child was born. Been really happy with it, can’t really see any way a kid could get into it and cause an accident. Actually going to buy another one for my office. Go for it!

Reactions: Winchester

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
a kid who can't be trusted with a gun ain't worth keepin round. neither are their parents.

I grew up in a household full of guns that were kept loaded and not locked up had many siblings and not one of us had a so called " accident".

I am not opposed to stupidity preventing procreation of more stupidity.
You post a lot of stupid shit here, this might be the most egregious.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
maybe so but I am not wrong . the truth often shocks and offends .

don't believe me . that's cool . just look to jesus being crucified for telling it as it is.

I am sorry it offends you but would you rather I lied to you like most do????????????????

merry xmas.png