Sika deer in the Czech Republic

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
542
418
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Just a short report of my first sika hunt and first hunt in the Czech Republic. I'm most definitely not a story writer.
I've had a great but short hunt staying in the town of Chyse.
I only booked bronze or below for a good representative animal if possible.
The area hunted was all free range with animals sighted every outing.
Sika, fallow, and mouflon.
Today is my 3rd day here and I've taken my sika and a cull female. Other hunters have taken 2 sika stags with one just below silver level and a mouflon was taken this morning also.
GT hunting was a good outfit with good food and lodging and multiple capable and friendly guides.
I look forward to coming back for mouflon in the future.

I'll add that i know most guys here don't hunt internationally but I've grown to love it and most normal hunts are far less expensive than anything in North America now.
 

Attachments