Results??

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
The regs say the draw results are April 27th. Do any of you know if they come out on that date exactly or do they appear sooner than that??? Kind of hoping they are sooner since my home state app deadline is the 18th. Kind would like to know if I am heading down there for archery elk before applying for all my NV stuff. Thanks!

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Thanks Fit, I just got done entering here in NV, everything I found said results do come out on the date. Thanks for replying though.

EBOLAVIRS

Aug 21, 2011
The regs say the draw results are April 27th. Do any of you know if they come out on that date exactly or do they appear sooner than that??? Kind of hoping they are sooner since my home state app deadline is the 18th. Kind would like to know if I am heading down there for archery elk before applying for all my NV stuff. Thanks!

They removed the delete app option, so something is changing. In the past if you chose the refund if no tag option when applying, you go into the system and try and add a license and checkout. If you could add a license, you did not draw. If you could not add a license, it meant you already had one because you drew a tag.

For what its worth I tried the license adding trick today and I could add one and make it to checkout. I am a bad test subject though because I have never drawn a tag in New Mexico so it would make sense for me not to draw yet again.

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
I've never had/seen results from NM come out early. I think I tried the "trick" last year and it wasn't correct for me. I'll just try to stay patient for another week...

EBOLAVIRS

Aug 21, 2011
Ebolavirs, I was able to get all the way to checkout also... I hope your test isn't accurate anymore.
Saw someone on another board saying they cant add a license, but cant remember if they chose refund or not so still nothing definitive...there is hope!

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
I just went in and checked for kicks and giggles... I'm able to add a license and I opted for a refund if I didn't draw. I'm not going to give up that easily though! I'm still holding out some hope

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
If I remember right you have to go into your draw hunt applications and it will say there. Still pending for me! 8 AM mountain time can't come fast enough

BigSurArcher

Very Active Member
Mar 3, 2011
N. CA
Good luck guys! Fingers crossed here for another one of these guys, it's all I applied for in NM this year.

February 2016

ELKFEVER

Jan 31, 2016
Boise, ID
Looks like the back door is working now. I have 3 people in my family that applied individually in NM. 2 have messages : "One or more of the products selected has already been purchased, or conflicts with a product that has already been purchased." when I try to buy a license. When I go into my application it let's me purchase a license. I've checked daily for the last 4 days on these accounts and this is the first time I've received these messages.

I checked earlier today and each of the 3 accounts let me add a license, then just for kicks I went and tried just before gong to bed in case they were queuing up the system and now I see the desired backdoor information on 2 of the accounts. Anyway, will know with certainty at 10am tomorrow.

Last edited:

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
I'm going insane this morning, need to get out in the world and do actual work but I do not want to leave my office till I know.