Prohibit Hunting Bobcat, Lynx and Mountain Lion in Colorado

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
it is unfortunate but me thinks Colorado is lost. the will of fools will reign supreme.
I am pretty sure it is also going to spread nationwide sooner rather than later.

I am grateful death will likely take me in the next ten to twenty years . I pity the coming generations.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
very little in the world today does .

that said , this makes perfect sense . anything to destroy liberty.
the only reason we have any liberties at all is the gun owners/ hunters . you want to control, you go hard against all who would oppose you.

these idiot groups don't care a whit about the animals . they are simply a means to an ends. and it is your end and mine they seek!

KHSRanger23

Apr 14, 2016
Utah
Sad but overall not surprising. Many of Colorado's laws in regard to predators seem to be based on increasing the number of predators as opposed to maintain an healthy ecosystem with a balance of predators and prey big game animals. From the black bear hunt changes in the early 1990s banning baiting or use of dogs for hunting. Colorado also seems dead set on reintroducing the wolf back to the state has well for some crazy reason. All of these proposals and ideas to me spell an upcoming serious decline over the coming years for some of the finest big game hunting in the western United States.