Price of outfitted hunts

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
I think its just due to demand and the fact that when you're earning the amount of passive income that many are seeing right now, its pretty easy to part with that money and treat yourself. I've had a month of gains that would pay for any kind of guided hunt I want to do, with room to spare.

Easy come, easy go.

Reactions: RICMIC and ScottR

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I can drive half hour and kill deer and elk , bear , desert goat. they may not be monsters but they make a turd!
seldom pay more then a few hundred a year.

if I had to pay for a guide I wouldn't even hunt .

nothing against those who do . it is just not for me.
I have all I need here and the rest of the worlds got nothing that interests me.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Outfitters will always have a place with hunters. They provide a valuable service for folks who don't live in the thick of it.

Prices - with inflation the way it is, of course they have to go up. With the number of guys wanting to go - same thing. Make hay while the sun shines.

Reactions: Bonecollector

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
It sucks that hunt prices are rising, along with everything else in the world! But like others have stated, the demand is there and a lot of outfitters also have to deal with the rising costs of fuel, food, guide wages, etc… I’m just glad I booked my dall sheep hunt when I did. And thankfully the outfitter let me book it that way too. Cause in a couple more years, it’d be way outta my league!

Reactions: Bonecollector