Pray for France and All Free people!

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
I cannot grasp what happened in France last night! Innocent men, women and children lost there lives, injured and I ask WHY! Please take a moment and give these folks a thought, prayer. A family in Texas lost a dad, husband, a brother and a 11 year old son. Senseless !

CrossCreeks

Veteran member
Mar 6, 2014
Dover, Tennessee
Tragic indeed, my prayers to everyone effected by the dastardly deed. I am afraid incidents like this may be more common around the world and unfortunately here at home unless we do things different.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
Makes you shake your head and wonder if we have the correct people in place leadership wise to make a change......now or in the future.
no, we do not have the right people in leadership. keep heads up high, we live in diff times. sad day for sure

SunnyInCO

Oct 20, 2015
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Makes you shake your head and wonder if we have the correct people in place leadership wise to make a change......now or in the future.
I ask this not to incite or be sarcastic: What/who are the best people and qualities that we need? I have thought a lot about this but factoring in the society we are in now I'm not sure it is an easy answer. I think a lot of people would agree working in politics takes a very specific person and eliminate probably 99% of the U.S. population. Who wants to deal with all the crap that goes with he politics now adays.