Posting Questions

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I Was wondering If anyone else is having the Same problem that I have While posting from a browser on a phone.

While I am Posting a reply my letters will jump from lower case to Upper case for no reason. I'm using the Latest Version of Fire fox on a android phone. I even wiped out the browser the other day And reinstall It with the same problem.

This is The only site that it is happening on, and I Do use the browser on a couple other sites.

In this post the only Time that I used upper case letters was at the Beginning of sentences. So you can See what it is Doing.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
That’s interesting. I only used caps at the beginning of this and it seems to be working just fine for me. Iphone

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
That is what Has me baffled. For me it Is just on this forum. I just noticed that if I Use the suggested word spelling without typing anything And the key board shows the upper case it comes out lower case.

Trust me To find a weird problem

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
It might just be a glitch on my phone for some reason.

But when it just happens on one forum you have to scratch your head a little.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I thought that I would of gotten rid of a bug by removing Fire Fox and then reinstalling it but no luck.

I might have to see if it happen with another browser.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Ok, I tried chrome and everything worked like it should. But then again right now I am back on Fire fox and its it's still doing it. I'll wipe out FF and try again.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We will try this one more time . I wiped out FF and downloaded their beta version Sofar, I was Going to say that I'm good but it is still doing it B that was suppose to be a lower case b

And people wonder Why I drink.

It appears that It has Something to do With the interface between F
fire fox and My phone

🤔🤔🤔🤔😀