Post Your Best Mule Deer To Date

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
I have dreams about 30+" wide bucks... I like that air between the antlers!
I have to agree here. I have 2 that have missed it by an inch. This being one of them. Passed on him 2 weeks before and then connected back up with him on turkey day. Glad we reunited. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
I have to agree here. I have 2 that have missed it by an inch. This being one of them. Passed on him 2 weeks before and then connected back up with him on turkey day. Glad we reunited. [emoji16]

C’mon, that thing isn’t 30” wide outside spread? Sure looks like it!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio

I remember this hunt. Congrats again bud!

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
C?mon, that thing isn?t 30? wide outside spread? Sure looks like it!
Fancy picture set up always helps a little :) He was 29 1/4. Not sure after drying, they usually lose a little. It was a special permit, not a crazy Mecca tag but still limited entry which really makes for a fun hunt.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv

Awesome buck. Congratulations

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I KNOW THIS IS supposed to be bucks but this doe I killed in 2016 was by far the best venison I ever et. she was feeding in the hay an corn fields all summer.
DSC00134.jpg

Remember there's room for all of God's creatures on the plate next to the Beans and Mashed Potatoes.

Roboz

Mar 10, 2011
Colorado bucks mine on the left and my son's on the right, someday i will get a bigger buck than my son's...hopefully!

Attachments