Parker Bows

Deer Creek Hunter

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, Im looking to purchase a Parker Poison 32. Parker brand is not popular in my area. It looks like a very good bow. It's even is available with 90% let off. Was woundering if any of you have any experience with Parker bows, good or bad. Thanks!!!

bowrunner

Oct 13, 2015
Illinois
I don’t, but some states have let-off requirements. You should check what states you will be hunting with it.

kelso

Nov 18, 2012
I bought a Parker in a hunting package many yrs ago. It shot great, and I gave it to my nephew when my shoulder went bad. He still uses it, and has taken several bulls with it. Seems to kill stuff really dead, and has been performing now for roughly 13 yrs. Don't hesitate to get one. It WILL shoot.

schl44

Feb 21, 2014
Parker Bow

I don?t, but some states have let-off requirements. You should check what states you will be hunting with it.
Don't plan on using 90% let off. As I have been reading its an option. PSE and Parker are the first i've ever seen that offer 90% let off.

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
I have a parker blazer compound and a parker thunderhawk crossbow. Both great bows that are very accurate. Customer service has been awesome as well. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one.