Official Post Padding Thread

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Yep...got a good education there. Funny thing is that my company sent me back to school for an advanced degree (I already had one) they though all certain level management should have and I was sent to UCLA! Don't tell any of my Trojan friends about it.:eek:

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Yep...got a good education there. Funny thing is that my company sent me back to school for an advanced degree (I already had one) they though all certain level management should have and I was sent to UCLA! Don't tell any of my Trojan friends about it.:eek:
I root for the latter school when playing your former!:D Success breeds envy I guess. Man I hated those Trojans in the early 2000's. They were a football juggernaut.

That truly is a beautiful place you have CC.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Think I destroyed my cousin today. He was all excited about a couple ML deer hunts until I looked at the draw and explained point creep to him and even with his 8 points he was realistically looking at 20 to 30 years to draw a tag. Figured he would rather know now then in 10 years. lol

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Keeping up with point drives me nuts. Thank god for nm and idaho
Think I destroyed my cousin today. He was all excited about a couple ML deer hunts until I looked at the draw and explained point creep to him and even with his 8 points he was realistically looking at 20 to 30 years to draw a tag. Figured he would rather know now then in 10 years. lol

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Keeping up with point drives me nuts. Thank god for nm and idaho
No kidding! Idaho is easy. I put in for deer elk antelope all in the same area with very low draw odds and hope I get lucky, then I buy a wolf tag weather I hunt them or not, then if all else fails I get an OTC tag and have a nice camping trip if nothing else:D

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I root for the latter school when playing your former!:D Success breeds envy I guess. Man I hated those Trojans in the early 2000's. They were a football juggernaut.

That truly is a beautiful place you have CC.
Needless to say I am a Trojan for life. When I played there we were not very good, pre John McKay days.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I got woke up this morning at 5:15 AM by loud thunder, lightning and a gale force wind. Rained until about 8 AM. Wind blowing all dat, but partly sunny now. Still lots of big thunderheads around, don't expect its over yet.

Spent all afternoon reloading in my gunroom with the heater on. Did get about 400 .45 Colt BP pistol and 250 .45 Colt Rifle BP loaded. Got my inventory up to about 1000 rounds each, but will probably use at least 1/2 of them practicing in the next couple of weeks. Have several big shoots coming up in June including the Colorado Cowboy Action State Championship match. Still need to load up some more shotgun ammo.