Next Great Adventure

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Pete, I sure would have enjoyed teaming up...hopefully we will next time! Congratulations on a great trip!

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
Looks like you and your son had a great adventure and got two nice Bulls. Thanks for sharing your adventure.

MountainHigh

Jul 19, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Congrats that is awesome country! Looks like you all had a great trip and tell your boy congrats on a great bull. I hope to someday head north for a hunt like that.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Hunts such as this one are never forgotten. I know that as I get older I kick myself for not going on more of them when I was younger, but then work and family usually got in the way.

That is why I am trying to make up for it now. So far the best one that I have been on is my African Safari, and then my grizzly hunt up in British Colombia. But also as you get older you realize that all of them turn special.

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
JimP, your grizzly in BC is not only a great trophy but after Nov. 30 it wouldn't be able to do again! BC has ban trophy grizzly hunting. The govt. didn't listen to science, it listened to the greenies! Science says there's at least 15,500 grizzlies in BC, and the govt let 250 tags for non residents not including the tag allotment for residents! Now it'll be just a meat hunt, with skull, hide and claws illegal to possess! Stupid !

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
And in 10 days of hunting I only saw 1 grizzly, and that was on day 9.

Campers actually saw 2 of them 23 miles away where I parked my truck