Newby from NY

slingerhb

Feb 14, 2019
Almond NY
Hey guys, thanks for having me on Eastman's. Name is Dustin and from Western NY. Lived here most my life minus some military time. Have always hunted anything that walks or fly's in NY and surrounding states with a the majority of time chasing whitetail and waterfowl. I got bit by the Western hunting bug 8 years ago and ever since Id prefer to hunt Western vs my own farm for deer. I hope to be able to learn a lot from this great forum and meet some awesome people across the country.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: prhunter

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Welcome Dustin. You’re in the right spot, do your due dilligence and there’s a wealth of good people and knowledge to be had here.

prhunter

Apr 18, 2016
West Texas
Greetings from Texas. Former 315'er. Hunted Madison County and surrounding areas. Also got to fish the Finger Lakes a time or two.

slingerhb

Feb 14, 2019
Almond NY
I use to guide for waterfowl around NY. Use to hunt canandaigua ,Lyons and finger lake region most the times.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I diver hunted the fingerlakes several times at a friends lake house. Good hunting there. I sat on a guys dock and blasted them while the neighbors sat on their porch 25' away complaining about the gunfire. lol Different style of hunting up there than I was used to for sure.

slingerhb

Feb 14, 2019
Almond NY
I diver hunted the fingerlakes several times at a friends lake house. Good hunting there. I sat on a guys dock and blasted them while the neighbors sat on their porch 25' away complaining about the gunfire. lol Different style of hunting up there than I was used to for sure.
Finger lakes region is filled with too many liberal millionaires.