New trail cams and drones

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I have a trail cam out where I have gotten wolf shots. My wife the other day went, wouldn't it be great if your trail cam could send you the photos to your phone. I started laughing and told her about this thread.

sheephunter

Jan 29, 2012
Colorado
One of my other hobbies is building and flying radio control airplanes (I can't afford to stay current on my pilots license so flying RC is a good "aviation fix")...FWIW these clowns with multi rotor drones are really screwing up the model aviation hobby too.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I just passes my sUAS exam last week. Only because Land Surveying is changing forever and I'm not getting left behind...

Using them for hunting/scouting...hell no...

hoshour

Veteran member
I hate to see you guys shoot down a law enforcement drone, but then again, it would be wise for them not to run those drones during the hunting seasons.

But, I have a tremendous respect for the risk that police and game wardens take, so anything they can do to be more effective in the outdoors is OK by me within reasonable limits. Men or women that walk up alone to people in the boonies that have loaded guns and are breaking the law deserve all the support we can give them.