New to Forum

MAD DUCK

Feb 13, 2014
Westminster
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tony. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin on a decent sized cattle farm. My love for hunting and fishing started there. There is nothing better than archery hunting for big Wisconsin whitetails. After joining the Marine Corps, I was stationed in California. Hunting and fishing out there was a big change from Northern Wisconsin. Later was stationed in Massachusetts, which to my surprise had some really awesome "back yard" bucks. Just this past month I moved here to Colorado with my fiancé and chocolate lab. I can't wait to start hunting and fishing here. Looking for a place to get some coyotes for now, maybe a bobcat if my luck prevails. Been making the drive up to a friends farm in Nebraska for coyotes, so hopefully will find something soon. Really looking forward to archery elk hunting this year. Its been a life long dream of mine to live out here, the west is a sportsman's paradise. If anyone has any questions about hunting Northern Wisconsin or Massachusetts, I would love to help you out.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Welcome to forum Mad Duck. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences in Colorado.

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
Welcome to the forum Mad Duck. Even if you have non-resident status for this years draw, make absolutely sure you get a preference point for mule deer this year, you will be glad you did. There are some great opportunities for hunting all around you.

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
Welcome MD, and thank you for your service!! I promise not to give you hell for the whole USMC thing lol....Army here. But brother started out as a Corpsman in the Navy. He helped you guys out in his day!!

Wisconsin.....man, I'd love to Bow hunt that state some day. We hold our own here in Ky though. And I bow hunt Ohio as well. Stick around, you'll like it here.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk