New Mexico requiring quarantine

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
This is from 2020.
wich is hillarious if you take the time to think on it .

here we are close to two years into the " pandemic " and still only a minor portion of the worlds pop have contracted the disease , let alone died from it!!

lions and tigers and bears ! oh, my!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hunttrap

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I was on NM for a couple days last month. While I was at a couple different restaurants they told me they were just allowed to reopen for indoor dining. 18 months they were shutdown, I don't understand how they are still in business after that long.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I was on NM for a couple days last month. While I was at a couple different restaurants they told me they were just allowed to reopen for indoor dining. 18 months they were shutdown, I don't understand how they are still in business after that long.
gov handouts

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
I know several restaurants in NE New Mexico were opened back up to inside dining by last October. Still, must be tough when you get shut down for months.

Reactions: kidoggy

Wapiti7

Aug 26, 2011
New Mexico
Dubya-in October of 2020, they could open at 25% capacity for in room dining. Nobody can approach breakeven in a restaurant at 25% capacity.

Gov just re-instituted mask requirements effective this Friday for anybody indoors and word is more restrictions are coming. If you're hunting here in fall, I'd keep an eye on what this lunatic does.

Reactions: D_Dubya

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
Dubya-in October of 2020, they could open at 25% capacity for in room dining. Nobody can approach breakeven in a restaurant at 25% capacity.

Gov just re-instituted mask requirements effective this Friday for anybody indoors and word is more restrictions are coming. If you're hunting here in fall, I'd keep an eye on what this lunatic does.
When I was there last Oct and Nov I did my share to eat 2x normal to try and help out! My son has Muzzleloader deer tag in NM next month, hopefully your “Looney Lady” doesn’t unleash the gestapo on out of state hunters.

Wapiti7

Aug 26, 2011
New Mexico
She does have the ABQ International Balloon Fiesta coming up in early October which draws tens of thousands of people from out of state. That has to go on...so she can't be too restrictive on travel/quarantine. None of the rural law enforcement seemed to care last time around anyway. Good luck to your son on his hunt.

Reactions: D_Dubya