New Guy From Montana

MT257

Jun 28, 2017
My name is Justin. I grew up in eastern Montana, spent some time in the Bozeman area during college. I am now located in Great Falls. I am an avid elk hunter, but also like hunting deer. I try and shoot my bow as often as I can during the off season. I have had success both with both elk, deer and antelope. Hopefully I can contribute some knowledge on the site.

May 16, 2015
My name is Justin. I grew up in eastern Montana, spent some time in the Bozeman area during college. I am now located in Great Falls. I am an avid elk hunter, but also like hunting deer. I try and shoot my bow as often as I can during the off season. I have had success both with both elk, deer and antelope. Hopefully I can contribute some knowledge on the site.
Welcome, Justin. Some great hunting in MT. If you're able to get out this season, best of luck to you. Hope to learn from your contributions and experience.

IDELKFVR

Dec 15, 2013
EMMETT,IDAHO
Welcome to the forum. I have only just started visiting Montana this last month my kid is playing football for rocky mtn. college in billings. Never have done any hunting there though.