Need to get a dinning certificate for a nice restaurant in Cheyenne

Kevin W

Jan 26, 2013
Hello All, I have a ranch that my son and I are going to hunt during the antelope season. I would like to get the rancher and his wife a dinning certificate for a nice restaurant in Cheyenne. Can anyone offer suggestions on which restaurant to get one from? Thanks in advance, Kevin.

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
My parents like the Bunkhouse on Happy Jack because they can take a nice walk after dinner home. The Little Bear Inn is pretty good on the north end of town. They are steakhouses more than fancy restaurants, but that is where we go, hope it helps and you get some good advise. Seems like a good idea for the gift certificates. I don't know if they do gift certificates for sure, hopefully.

libidilatimmy

Veteran member
Oct 22, 2013
Wyoming
The places mentioned would be good choices. There's also a new Wyoming Rib and Chop House that's downtown (by the Depot) that is excellent.

Againstthewind

Very Active Member
Mar 25, 2014
Upton, WY
The places mentioned would be good choices. There's also a new Wyoming Rib and Chop House that's downtown (by the Depot) that is excellent.
I was hoping that you would chime in being the local guy I think. It seems like they have opened a lot of new places lately down there. I avoid town unless I have to get gas going to visit just 'cause its a shorter trip for me not to go into town, so I don't know the new places at all.

Topgun 30-06

Banned
Jun 12, 2013
Allegan, MI
I just went online and found that there is a Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery located at 1730 Dell Range Blvd, (Phne 307-634-7577) and you can buy Gift card from $10-$100 right online. I like their food in about any one that I've been to throughout the country.

birdhunter

May 8, 2011
Black Hills, Wy
The rib and chop house would be my place of choice also. I didn't know they had one in Cheyenne now. New place for my family to eat when we go through next time. I love those places. Always go to the one in Sheridan while bear hunting with my cousin.